Want to drive more visits to your website from Google? Get in touch and I can help you achieve this.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about optimising your website for words which people search for on Google and making your website appear as high as possible. To acheive this we need to look at a number of things:
- On-page SEO – the words on the page and structure of the page
- Off-page SEO – links from other websites to your website
- Technical SEO – the way your pages are tagged and marked up (the code of the page)
Some of the oher factors which we need to take into consideration are:
- Content Marketing – to achieve links you need to create something people want to link to.
- Google Analytics – Using data to make decisions is a key part of SEO. Understanding how people are using the website and where they are coming from helps inform decisions.